Monday, August 23, 2010

A fun creative "toy" for your little one to play with!

I am totally digging these paper towns by Made by Joel. I remember playing with paper dolls and loving it so much that I would make my own paper clothes and furniture for my dolls. Not only are these way more modern looking, it is completely gender neutral. You can download them at his website or how about making your own little cities and towns with your child? A great way will be photocopying images from coloring books or printing cliparts on cardstock. You can then have your child color everything in. If you're worried about your boy playing with girlie paper people and shops, maybe cut out railway stations, trains, cars, aeroplanes, more boy appropriate people and so forth. The sky's the limit!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails