Thursday, September 30, 2010

Is it already Thursday?

Wow...I CAN"T believe a week has gone by already!!! Well, I'm back! Thanks to all my readers who have been so patient with my tiny sabbatical! I've been hard at work on a project that I had been working on for ages now. I can't talk about it just yet...but you guys will be the first to know about my exciting news once it's ready!! I promise....:)  As busy as I was this past week, I had a little (the word is "LITTLE") free time to groan about just having a pair of hands and wishing I was more capable with time management. I have no idea how you busy moms, with so many kids, are able to find time to sew the cutest items ever, to take the most beatiful pictures, to scrapbook precious moments, and yet still raise wonderful children! Please share your secret!:) Seriously...please do! lol! Well...to all you superhuman moms, here's one of my favorite quotes:

“When you educate a man you educate an individual; when you educate a woman you educate a whole family.” -Robert M. Maciver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails