Friday, October 22, 2010

Yet another apology!


So it seems like I've been doing nothing but apologizing for the lack of postings lately! Well...here it is again...SORRY!! It's been super busy with all the different projects I've been handling lately, I've barely even had time to breathe! The good news is baby boy is now standing up by his own! I can't say I'm looking forward to what comes next as it means I'll have to baby-proof the whole house now! I really can't imagine how you super-moms do it with multiple kids, taking care of the whole house, projects, etc, and still look so ultra fabulous! Utterly JEALOUS!!! I was taking a short break the other day and watching the recent episode of Desperate Housewives. Lynette was called into the principal's office for leaving her baby with her 12-year-old daughter. She tries to come up with a good excuse and then looks straight into the judgy eyes of the principal and exclaims: "Oh give me a break! I have 5 kids!" The principal slowly turns a picture frame to reveal her own family picture of what seems like 6 or 8 perfect children. Then Lynette goes on to say that she isn't perfect to which the principal turns a mug around that reads "World's Best Mom!" I love it...love it...love it!!! Don't we all feel like Lynette Scarvo at times - feeling so inadequate yet justified when along comes Mrs. Perfect? One day, when I find the secret to being super-mom, I'll be sure to share it with you all!! Till then...hope your days will be filled with fun readings about education!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails